Joe Brown is a problem solver. And, he is a trial lawyer. Joe’s skill in the courtroom made him a successful prosecutor, and his vast network of political contacts made him a successful politician. Those abilities are now put to work for private clients that need a lawyer that can get things done.
While Mr. Brown is very selective about the type of cases he takes on, he has the ability to help clients in a wide variety of circumstances to accomplish their goals in the legal system. Although not concentrating his practice in these areas, Mr. Brown will consider representation of clients who need a respected and strong voice on their side in other areas of the law, including:
- Family Law – Divorce, Custody, and Modification of Court Orders
- Child Protective Services Investigations
- Probate Disputes / Will Contests
- Whistleblower Allegations
- Special Investigations For Businesses or Government Clients
- Selected Other Matters